Just Remember These
If I should be swallowed by a shark tomorrow (no particular reason why, just ...), let me leave you with these final bullet points:
- In headlines, you need to capitalize "Is" and "It." The first is a verb, the second a pronoun. Just do it.
- An ellipsis is three periods. Not four, not five. Three. And there should be a space on either side.
- It's "home in," not "hone in."
- It's "revolve around" and "center on." Not "center around."
- Apostrophes don't denote plurals. Apostrophes don't denote plurals. Apostrophes don't denote plurals. (Unless we're talking about single letters or numbers, but don't worry about that right now.)
- Also in headlines, if a word is more than three letters, capitalize it. Even piddly words like "from" or "than." Just do it.